- All members will be allowed to have 3 unexcused absences during the quarter.
- On the fourth unexcused absence your industry will be open and potentially lose your slot.
- Call or E-Mail any executive board member (see list below) if you will be unable to attend a meeting.
- Absence should be business related.
- Breakfast/network 7:15 a.m.
- Meeting will start promptly at 7:30 a.m.
One Minute Introductions:
- Introduce yourself and your company.
- Explain what you do and how you provide value.
- What makes you better than your competition?
- Focus on value: why would someone want your product/service?
- Do not repeat from week to week:
- Think of different ways to present yourself
- Explain different aspects of your business, expertise
- Give examples of your success
- Handouts are encouraged!
- Make sure your name, company and contact information is on the handout
- Define what a good referral is for you.
- Please be prepared to give a brief description and nature of business.
- If you do not have a referral please review the status of the last referral given to you.
- New members are key to any networking group. Members are encouraged to bring in new guests as often as possible.
- Payment of $145.00 is due by the 1st week of the quarter.
- If not current by the 3rd week of the quarter your position is forfeited.
- One minute personal commercial.
- 15 - 20 minute member presentation.
For guests and guest speakers please contact David Sherman 716-913-7000